Our company was founded in 1938 in Zürich. First we produced all kinds of gaskets, for example zylinder-head gaskets for cars and electric machines.
In 1946 we moved to Horgen to a bigger location.
Because we ran out of space again in 1957, we built our main production buildings in Freienbach. Three additional storage houses were built in the following years.